The gallery will be closed to visitors during the lockdown from Dec. 16, 2020-Jan. 31, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email.
24 NOV 2020—21 JAN 2021 extended through 31 JAN 2021
Please visit the exhibition during our opening hours (ideally: rsvp via phone or mail)
or look at the whole exhibition online below.
Between Abstraction and Form:
Please note during your visit:
- Limited opening hours apply for the time being: Tue & Thu 12 – 6 pm, Wed 2 – 6 pm
- If possible rsvp prior to your visit.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m during each visit.
- Max. 4 visitors in the gallery at the same time.
- Visits are generally only possible with a mask or mouth-and-nose protection.
- If you are interested in portfolio folders and books please use gloves (available in the gallery).
Galerie ART CRU Berlin is Berlin’s first gallery focusing on art produced by people with psychiatric disorders or mental disabilities. The aim of the gallery is to promote and introduce such artists, most of them self-taught and usually standing on the edge of the established art scene. These people are often denied the opportunity to develop a professional expertise as an artist, as they often encounter many difficulties in the process. This is why our focus is to reduce the distance between the established art world and their more original, unadulterated artworks.
We thank Aktion Mensch for the sponsorship of this website