From 30.03. visits are only possible with a neg. test result:
• please rsvp:
• 030/ 24357314 or 0172 3833728
• we need your contact details
• max 2 visitors
• only with FFP2 mask
• opening hours: Tue and Thu 12-18h, Wed 14-18h
We are looking forward to your visit!
29 APR—18 JUN 2021
ONLINE EXHIBITION (from 29.04.2021):
All photos © GEYSO 20 / Lebenshilfe Braunschweig
Back room (right side):
Back room (back wall and left side):
Please note during your visit:
- Limited opening hours apply for the time being:
Tue & Thu 12 – 6 pm, Wed 2 – 6 pm
- visits by appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org / (030) 24357314 / 0172 3833728
- we need your contact details
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m during each visit.
- Max. 2 visitors in the gallery at the same time.
- Visits only possible with an FFP2 mask
- If you are interested in portfolio folders and books please use gloves (available in the gallery).
Galerie ART CRU Berlin is Berlin’s first gallery focusing on art produced by people with psychiatric disorders or mental disabilities. The aim of the gallery is to promote and introduce such artists, most of them self-taught and usually standing on the edge of the established art scene. These people are often denied the opportunity to develop a professional expertise as an artist, as they often encounter many difficulties in the process. This is why our focus is to reduce the distance between the established art world and their more original, unadulterated artworks.
We thank Aktion Mensch for the sponsorship of this website